sexta-feira, abril 12, 2013

LOVE YOU TO DEATH


In her place one hundred candles burning
As salty sweat drips from her breast
 Her hips move and I can feel what they're saying, swaying
 They say the beast inside of me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...
 Black lipstick stains her glass of red wine
 I am your servant, may I light your cigarette? 
Those lips smooth, yeah I can feel what you're saying, praying
 They say the beast inside of me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...
 I beg to serve, your wish is my law
 Now close those eyes and let me love you to death
 Shall I prove I mean what I'm saying, begging
 I say the beast inside of me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...
 Let me love you too
 Let me love you to death
 Hey am I good enough~
 For you?
 Hey am I good enough
 For you?
 Am I?
 Am I?
 Am I good enough
 For you?